cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No More storage space available for extending internal table

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I am facing the problem with above error and dump TSV_TNEW_PAGE_ALLOC_FAILED when I run the BEx query, which has lot of characteristics and drilldowns. I have searched in servicemarket place and in sdn I didn't find answer other than need to sit with basis and extend memory, is there anyother solution other than this. As this problem I am facing regularly..I appreciate your time in advance.

Gurantee of award points,

Regards

Baba.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Baba,

Thats the only solution it seems, as you must have seen in the other SDN posts also

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Adem,

Thanks a lot for your reply, I am running query in the production system If I delete the cache does it create any problem....would you please explain me in detail how to delete the cache if it doesn't create any problem...thanks again

Regards

Baba

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

would anyone please help me in this topic this is very urgent........I apprecaite it in advance.

Gurantee of award points..

Regards

Baba

Adem_Baykal
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Baba,

you tried to delete cache in RSRT2?

Go there in "Cache Monitor" and delete. Try then to restart query.

Regards,

Adem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I ran query again in RSRT it went to short dump with

TSV_TNEW_BLOCKS_NO_ROLL_MEMORY this problem only in BI 7.0 , same query in BW 3.5 is working fine... Please provide some sap notes or sap links, thanks

Regards

Baba

Message was edited by:

Baba

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anurag,

Thanks a lot, Actually I have seen this posts but they are not really helpful. If anyone can provide me anyother solution other than increasing memory size, contacting basis people like some sap note or removing error by some performance tuning etc that will be great, thanks in advance.

Regards

Baba.