Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Company Code for 2LIS_03_UM Setup after initial

wen-wei_chuang2
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

When we run setup table for 2LIS_03_UM, we need to 1.delete initial thread of BX and UM 2.key in company code.

My problem is..after our BI system goes live, we would open new company code.

For example, at this moment we have 100 company codes in SAP ERP.

But after BI system goes live, we would probably include other companies.

When we have other company codes in our ERP, what should I do for this UM setup?

Do I need to run this setup table for the new company code?

But the BI system would already run for a while.

Or the new company code would automatically appear in the delta quene without keying in the setup t-tode?

Thanks for your help!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

Delta queue will capture only changed or added records from the database tables it won't consider whether new company code added or changed, to get you on more clarity I would suggest go and check the delta queue records in RSA7 whether your company code is present or not.

Regards

YuvaraajP

Edited by: YuvaraajP on Nov 3, 2009 11:58 AM

wen-wei_chuang2
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

thanks for your reply.

I know that delta queue would store what's changed in database, but that's exactly why I feel confused.

I don't understand why we need to key in each company code in UM setup.

If this is necessary, how should I handle new company after we go live?

If this is not necessary, does it mean that we can only key in the existed company code in ERP now, and the new company code in the future would automactiaclly appear in delta queue?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Normally people will do the revaluations for specific company codes not for all the at same time hence SAP has provided the option to select the company code with mandatory selection. Once you initialize the revaluation with company code selection then delta will capture revaluation data from finance postings(BSEG table) for new and existing company codes. No doubt on this.

Regards

YuvaraajP

wen-wei_chuang2
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Oh, I see. So I don't need to worry about this, right?

Just put the existed company code in setup table, then delta queue would get if the new company code is created and used, right?

Thanks for your help!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Cooooooool...

Answers (0)