cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need to extract data from 0Employee_Attr

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

There's an urgent need for us to extract data from 0Employee_Attr datasource. But when I'm trying check for the available data for the datasource "0EMPLOYEE_ATTR" in RSA3 I'm getting an error " Pay scale grpg for allowances for 00040011 is not defined on 20080625". Because of which we are not able to extract the data.

Since I'm not that familiar with HR module, can U guyz help me out solving this problem.

Waiting for an early and optimum reply.

Thanks & Regards,

Syed

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This is Purely seeems to be HR Functional people problem, just contact these HR functional people regarding this issue.

I.e. Pay scale grpg for allowances for 00040011 is not defined on 20080625.

OR

In Infopackage just run the load by some selctions for temporary solution.

Regards,

Anand Tej.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Syed,

U can get in touch with the Functional Guys to solve this issue..

And also if u want to load the data immediately.... then try to split the data on the date selection if u have date selection in ur Infopackage..

Or load the data based on the range of employees excluding the employee 00040011. parallely u can talk to the r3 guys to resolve this issue with the employee 00040011

Thanks

Hope this helps

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

the possible solution is that to delete the data over the structure in R/3 and fillup the table.

Ask R/3 guyz on this.Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

It looks like some funsctional issue. With error message, one can conclude that pay scale group is not defined on 35th June 2008 for a particular allowances. Will suggest you to contact R3 guyes to rectify this.

Thanks..

Shambhu