cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need to correct the records

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am loading the data through flat file to DSO and then from DSO to Info cube. there are five customers C01, C02, C03, C04 and C05. now the C02 customer is not there and i am planning to assign all the values of C02 i,e., amount and quantity to the C06 customer. Now in Info cube instead of C02 i need to have C06 customer. there are 30 requests are there in DSO as well as Info cube. please tell me how can i achieve this?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member182470
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

If your DSO is in overwrite mode, then load the correct data to DSO from Flatfile. This will make all data in DSO correct and then drop all the Infocube data and upload from DSO.

Regards,

Suman

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

In source u have data for C02 but in target u want the same data for C06 instead of C02...ri8?

If above is correct then use the Start Routine....

Regards.

Balasubramanyam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bala,

i need to rectify from C02 to C06 from flat file then i need to load to DSO and then to Info cube.

Former Member
0 Kudos

if u have authorization to edit in flat file then u can edit.... through infopackage routine its possible(am not sure because am not ABAPer)....i think there is no another way...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sudha,

What stops you from using start routine?

From the functional point of view, this is not correct, i.e assigning the values of one customer to another.

If you want such values to assign, you should correct it at the source file in the first place.

If not, a simple start routine is suffice. Make sure such assignments will not take place in future.

Br,

H

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

instead of changing the records from the source. i can delete the requests from the target and change the records from the PSA and then load the records to the target. this is the easy way right?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If the records are a bare minimum, you can go ahead with editing PSA.

Br,

H