cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

need to change the sap screen from change mode to display mode

Former Member
0 Kudos

my requirement is

when user entered the document through crmd_order transaction .when he presses the save button the screen should change from change mode to display mode &as well as workflow should trigger can any one pls tell me how to proceed to resolve this situvation.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi pavan,

thank u for u r answer

when the save button is pressed "Bus2000115-created " is the event getting triggered. i found one badi for that transaction i.e [ Crm_order_status(badi) -> after_change(method) ->If_status_work(parameter)-status (it contains the status information ] . if i know the status that attains the system after user presses the save button. we can write the required action in that method, but the problem is how to know the status of the system after the event created is triggered, i tried to get the value through bsvw transaction. but that event was not there in that transaction.

what code i need to write in badi to make the screen change mode to display mode.

bpawanchand
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Find User exit or BADi to the txn that you use and from that you can start the workflow by using the

FM SAP_WAPI_START_WORKFLOW

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I think the workflow is not triggering .You can check it by event trace.Use the transcation SWELS to trace on the trace.By SWEL you can find the business object.Go to SWETYPV transcation and check the object linkage.If the object linkage is not active activate it.By this you can trigger the workflow.Then by going to change mode you can do your activity.

Regards,

Pranab