cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need Information regarding SAP UI5 online training

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Learners,

I would like to get an online training on SAP UI5  who's having a in depth knowledge in UI5 ...can any one please provide me the information . I don't want to be miss leaded by the false advertisers Please help me on this

Thank you,

Regards,

Nagendra

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

santhu_gowdaz
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I'm not refer you any training  institute bec first of all i would not like that. why you are paying the money for the training institute. you will find a lot of videos and learning material in SCN(It's full free!!). Google it. And Here some are the links,

1. You will find a lot of videos here not only ui5, All HANA platform videos,

2.you can start the ui5 learning here,

3. some more interesting stuffs

And, If you have any issue while learning, post question in SCN.

SCN contributes will help you to become a UI5 expert.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi santhosh,

Those Links are useful ,but we have urgent requirement going through those links ,learning on my won may take lot of time ,I may struck at some point.. I'm afraid of those things.

santhu_gowdaz
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

what do you think? if you joining a training institute and with out any effort will you learn UI5?

not possible all are depends on you. so start for learning.and APAIK no one institute will train you 100% pakka.

Former Member
0 Kudos

All i'm saying ,time is a factor here Santhosh Its not about my ability..anyway thanks for your suggestion ..I will go though those links for time being...

santhu_gowdaz
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

ya i agree with you. "Time is very precious" for all.

Then go with SAP Authorised Training Centers.

https://www.google.co.in/search?q=SAP+Authorised+Training+Centers&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.moz...

Former Member
0 Kudos

I'm curious - why is time so precious with this request?