cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Navigational attribute is not seen in query designer columns. How I can show?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi I have navigational attribute in the master data object. Its mapped upto last DSO but not mapped in the cube.

It is not assigned in the multiprovider. When I am in the query designer I can see it in the rows. But I can not drag it to columns to make some calculations based on that. I want this in clumns without assigning it in multprovider because it will need multiprovider activation and all things. Multi provider contains very larger number of cubes. Please help me in this. Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

former_member202718
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Swapnil,

There is no shortcut to this in Query Designer.

This has to come from the Backend only as suggested by other friends.

rgds

SVU123

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Swapnil,

To use the Navigational attribute in the report you should tick in the multiprovider level. There is no other option apart from this. So, you check right mark to navigational attribute into the Multiprovider level and activate it. Then it is available into the query level, then you use as per your requirement.

Thanks,

Purushotham.

former_member182470
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

To make use of nav attr, you must assign it in MP. Although your MP has multiple cubes, you just need to assign in MP and activate the MP only. Make sure you have ticked the Nav attr in the respective cubes also. This is a simple task, noting to worried to activate MP and cubes.

yasemin_kilinc
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You need to select your navigational attribute in the infoprovider which you are building the query on. If I have understood right, you are trying to make the query on a multiprovider which consists of cubes and a characteristic. In the multiprovider design, select that attribute as navigational, and make the assignment from your characteristic. Then you will see it in the query designer.

Hope it helps

Yasemin...