cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mystery Error while attempting a check out

Former Member
0 Kudos

When attempting to check-out a record within the Data Manager, we are receiving a dialog box that says ERROR and contains this number:

<0XFFAA6000>

Can anyone help us understand what is really wrong?

Thanks in advance...

Mike Jakeway

Lead Tech. Analyst

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mike,

Error 0xffaa6000 means "record not found". That's a little odd. Is there any more information you can provide about the situation?

Regards,

Cleopatra

former_member201266
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Cleopatra,

How do we come to know which error code is for which error. I mean how did you understand that 0xffaa6000 is for "record not found"; is there any document which tells us regarding this or some link on net where we can find this.

Thanks and Regards

CHARAN

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Charan,

I know what the error codes mean because I'm an actual developer of the MDM products... shhhh, don't tell! Seriously, though, I don't know if there's any way for consultants to determine what these error codes mean; I will ask about that later today. Preferably, though, all of the error codes should have corresponding error strings, so there is no "guess work" as to what the error means. That's another thing to put on the list...

Regards,

Cleopatra

former_member201266
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Michael,

I dont konw about the error u kept; if you any any other text message, please post it; might be in that case it might be clear.

But what according to me the error might be - that you have some validations which is throwing the error; try to change the auto execution of all validations in the data manager to NONE; and try and check-out.

Might be this will help. if not please let me know.

Regards,

CHARAN

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Michael,

OSS not # 1008596 describes the erro, do chekc if you have a similar case ,

Regards,

Anita