cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MYSAPSSO2 Cookie not being set

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

We have Apache as a reverse proxy and Siteminder Webagent in front of our EP6 SP2 portal. When we try to access a KM document via the direct access link like http://sapsbx04.ipaper.com/irj/servlet/prt/portal/prtroot/com.sap.km.cm.docs/ipaper_kmcontent/ipep/p...

The document does not load, only a blank page. I used a HTTP Sniffer tool and noticed that the MYSAPSS02 cookie is not being set.

Any ideas why this cookie is not being set?

Thanks,

Keith

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Keith,

When you try to access the link, does authentication take place? If no sso cookie is being set it suggest the authentication was nog successful or didn't take at all. Do you bypass the reverse proxy/Siteminder when you use the above direct access link?

Cheers!

Frodo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Frodo,

When using the direct link we are still accessing it via the Reverse Proxy/Siteminder server. I am authenticated past this point but the document does not load.

I did notice that if I misspell the document name I get a 404 as you would expect and then if I spell the name correctly I get the document to load.

It looks like on the first attempt the MYSAPSSO2 cookie is not being set, but it is on the second request.

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Keith