cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multiple receivers scenario

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have a following scenario in which there are 2 file rceceivers.

RFC -

XI -

File adpater

Both file adapter recivers are created under

Servive WithoutParty

Business Service

SRV_DD

CC_File_Receiver1

CC_File_Receiver2

Now I have Configuration scenario in which there is a Receiver agreement. While configuring I could specify only one receiving communication channel. I could not point to 2nd communication channel.

<u><b>Now my question is how would I specify 2 communications channels in both receiver determination and receiver agreement.</b></u>

I appreciate your help.

Thank you,

Balaji

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

justin_santhanam
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Balaji,

You can't create object like the structure which u mentioned. But you can have like below

Servive WithoutParty

Business Service

<b>SRV_D1</b>

CC_File_Receiver1

Servive WithoutParty

Business Service

<b>SRV_D2</b>

CC_File_Receiver2

raj.

agasthuri_doss
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

>>Now my question is how would I specify 2 communications channels in both receiver determination and receiver agreement.

We cannot achieve it.

As Raj mentioned we can go for two system and achieve it.

Regards

Agasthuri Doss

Former Member
0 Kudos

Raj,

Thank you for the information. As per your suggestion I started with 2 Business services SRV_D1 and SRV_D2.

Do you know urls (examples) on how to configure multiple receiver scenarios?

Thank you,

Balaji

Former Member
0 Kudos

Raj,

I have added following to my configuration secnario.

1. Another Service Called SRV_D2. Also added communication Channel.

2. Second receiver agreement with newly created comminication channel.

3. Also under receiver determination I added newly created business service (SRV_D2) under configured receivers.

After peforming step 3 and saved, whole screen got refreshed. However (at the bottom of the screen) under <u><b>Configured Overview Under Receiver Dtermination</b></u> I see two business services (SRV_D1 and SRV_D2). When I expaned both business services, it looks like SRV_D1 <u><b>knows</b></u> Message Interface, Interface Mapping and Receiver Agreement (Communication Channel). However SRV_D2 <u><b>does not know Message Interface, Interface Mapping and Communication Channel</b></u>.

When I ran test, one communication channel was <b><u>successful in delivering messgae (SRV_D1)[/</u>b] and while other <u><b>(SRV_D2) failed because it does not know what is message interface, Interface mapping and Receiver Agreement</b></u>.

As you know the problem why failed, how do I get resolved?

I appreciate your help.

Thank you,

Balaji

Message was edited by:

Balaji Uppalapati

Former Member
0 Kudos

Raj,

I got it resolved by adding another interface determination. Now I got 2nd communication channel with no errors. It is working. Thank you for the help.

Thank you,

Balaji

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

nisarkhan_n
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You can add the 2nd Communicatin channel only when your Interfce Inbound is different, so make sure you have 2 Inbound mesage then you can add the 2 interfae detemrinatino and 2 receiver agrement for 1 reciever determination....

else follow what is mentioned in above.