cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multiple Queries and Web Template

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I've about 15 queries to output with a certain web template, and 15 more with another web template. How can I do this ?

Is there a parameter to assign a web template in a query or not ? I don't find it.

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Right.

A web template is just a "web placeholder" for your queries. In case you have more queries you will need to modify your template accordingly.

Hope it helps,

Gili

Former Member
0 Kudos

Gilad,

I was searching for how to associate multiple data providers with 0ANALYSIS_PATTERN web template in SDN BW forum and I saw your post. I have a similar problem except I have a TAB page in my development. I have 2 data providers with each tab show one data provider. But both tabs should show the default template of 0ANALYSIS_PATTERN so I will get the consistent look for all the tabs. I tried a few ways but none of them works. Can you please suggest what I should to do to resolve this problem?

Thanks in advance for your help!

Sharon

Former Member
0 Kudos

Tab Page one Web Item. it will be consistent through out your template. For that you need to do some customization.

You need work with Commands. Let me know what exactly issue your facing with consistency?

Nagesh Ganisetti.

• Assign points if it helps.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Damien,

I guess you are not talking about templates, but models, pattern. Don't you, cher compatriote ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Damien,

Welcome to the SDN community.

You can display the results of your queries in a web template.

What you need to do is to drag the required web items (Analysis Items, Charts etc') to your web template, then create the "data providers" and link them to queries.

Hope it helps, if you need more help let me know,

Gili

Former Member
0 Kudos

So, i can't define the web template in the definition of the query ?

If Users create a new query, i have to modify web template so ?