cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multiple Key Figures in one Planning layout

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I need to do planning for 5 Key Figures in one Planning Layout . Of which the data of 2 Key Figures the data will be from Manual Planning and 3 would be from Planning Function based . Please tell if it is feasible .

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can do this easily in IP.

You just need to take care of the planning mode of your keyfigures while designing your input-ready query.

For the 2 KFs which you want to be enetered manually by user select 'Input Ready(relevant for Locking)' in the planning tab of their properties in query designer.

Whereas for the 3 KFs which you want to populate via planning function use the radio button 'Not input-Ready(relevant for locking)' in the planning tab of their properties in query designer.

Regards,

Deepti

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member210676
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Garima,

I want to add something In addition to what Deepti said!

The 3 keyfigures which u want to fill by planning functions, then in the function parameters you need to select these three key figures alone instead of all 5!

Hope this helps!

Former Member
0 Kudos

To elaborate the scenario:

For 2 Key Figures the data needs to be available through Manual Planning , But for the rest of the 3 Key Figures - based on Planning Function their value needs to be calculated using the value of the First 2 key figures and the field present in the Header .

The above needs to be done in BPS and not in IP .

Please suggest what needs to be done.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In BPS, you can put all the keyfigures in separate data columns in layout builder and on the 2nd screen there is a checkbox labeled as 'Comparison Column' for each column, if you tick that checkbox the keyfigure in that particular column will not be input enabled and will only be for display. This way you can restrict user not to enter values for the 3 key-figures.

In planning function you can simply write your logic to calculate the other 3 keyfigures using the data entered for the 2 key figures in the layout.

Regards,

Deepti

former_member210676
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Garima,

Now i think you know how to prevent a key figure column from input enabled (just make it comparison column). After that to fill the rest of the 3 key figures based on other 2 key figures and header field u need to define a exit function. Before that you need to restrict that header filed through a variable (the variable will have the value). In the exit function's function module get the variable value by a call to the FM 'Z_VARIABLE_GET_DETAIL'. Now loop through X_TH_DATA and get the other 2 key figure values and then write your logic to derive the remaining three key figures! I hope it was of help!

Regards,

Ares!