cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multi provider

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

COPA report our data flow MP-> Four incubes(ZCCA_C11, ZCCA_C12, ZCOPA_C01 and ZCOPA_C02) -> DS, Query

designed based on Multi provider. ZCCA_C11- Cost element define in free characteristic when drill down on that cost center

related all GL account displaying. Now my client asking Profit center related G/L account also required in that report, that all details

G/L account in ZGL_C10 info cube, Now i want to include this cube into Mulit provider i have done that still required G/L account

not displying in report, I think common field from different cube not correctly i given i think, can any one help on this how to find

common field and how to include in MP. Please guide on this.

Thanks & Regards,

R. saravanan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Your last comment shows what the problem is. You HAVE to include at least 1 key figure from a provider within a Multi for that data set to be included. My understanding of how a Multi works is that it runs 1 query per InfoProvider and then unions the results sets. (faster because it can parallelize the reads) So it says, Oh, I don't use any key figures from this cube, I don't need it. My suggestion is to add a dummy key figure to the cube like "Counter" or something and drag it into the BEx query.

former_member182516
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi raj,

First Check the data in LISTCUBE weather data is there for you selection?

have you identified characteristics and key figures from the newly added infocube.?

Regards

KP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

ZCCA_C11 infocube have some G/L account. ZGL_C10 incube also have some G/L account using both IC we have created

MP. When i execute the reports ZCCA_C11 infocube related G/L account only displaying in report . No G/L account displaying

from ZGL_C10. My requirment is all G/L account have to display from this ZGL_C10. Kindly guide on this.

Note: From this cube ZGL_C10 only taken G/L account field. No key figure taken from this cube.

Thanks & Regards,

R. Saravanan