Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multi Mapping - with two business component(receiver) - Error

baskar_ramasamy
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts ,

I have configured 1 sender and 2 receiver channels with same business component and Multi-mapping works fine without any issues.

But when i try to configure 1 sender and 1 receiver with one business component & 1 receiver with another business component - i am facing issue with receiver Determination.

Steps done:

1.Created 3 data types

S - Sender Data Type

R - Receiver Data type 1

R1 - Receiver Data type 2

2.Created 3 message types

3.Created 3 service interface

Note: Added receiver service interface using operations. (SIR - SIR & SIR 1) and for (SIR1 - SIR & SIR1)

4.Created Message Mapping and Operational Mapping

5. Created two Interface determinations

6. PROBLEM IS WHILE CREATING RECEIVER DETERMINATION

Created 2 receiver determinations ( if i create one or two receiver determinations - i am getting error for the 2nd business component)

2nd business component only has SIR1 (service interface) , but still it shows receiver agreement and receiver communication error) , i have configured receiver agreement and receiver communication channel for this 2nd business component.

Please not, it works fine for single business component, but for 2 business component i am facing issue.

Please help me on this issue.

Thanks,

Baskar

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Baskar,

Make sure the below things.

3 channels ,

Make sure you add (1 outbound SI and 1 Inbound SI in 1 communication component and 1 Inbound SI in other communication component)

1 RD,1 ID,2 RA

Cross check the change list once .

Below is the sample RD using multi mapping

For Receiver Interfaces/Under objects of selected connection you could see respective receiver channel,receiver agreement and common objects.

--Cross check the channel and Receiver agreement which uses SIR1 SI once.Make sure they are as per latest changes you made(Changed BC right .Did you deleted the ones and recreated or not).

baskar_ramasamy
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Venkat,

Thanks , I tried as per your suggestions, now i am not getting error in receiver determination.

BUT , getting messages in both receivers.(ie) if i am sending 2 records, it should be validated and split records and send to different receivers.but now 2 records are updated in both receivers.

can you help me on this,

Thanks,

Baskar

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

nabendu_sen
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Baskar,

As Satish mentioned, you can create 1 Receiver Determination with 2 Receiver Business Components otherwise You can use the same Business Component for both the Receivers (use 2 different Receiver Agreements with each associated with 1 Receiver Channel). The 2nd option wont be an issue if you have different Inbound Interface name/namespace for the 2 different messages.

baskar_ramasamy
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Nabendu,

Thanks for your suggestions, but I cannot use 1 business component , because the scenario is

Success message should go to target ECC (Business System) , failure message should go to target Oracle DB table (Business Component).

i have tried a scenario with 1 business component with 2 receivers -it works fine. but problem is it has to be sent to (business system & business component).

Thanks,

Baskar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Baskar,

Please go through the below link.

Regards

Venkat

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As you have mentioned two receivers message will go to both receivers...

so try using the local rule here with the help of source data if possible...

else you have to go with one receiver component and enhanced interface determinations so that message will be routed to appropriate receivers...also need to note that adapters/channels used are of java adapters only..

HTH

Rajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Baskar,

Instead of creating two receiver determinations assign two receiver business components in one receiver determination only and create two receiver aggrement.

baskar_ramasamy
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sathish,

I have configured 1 RD with 2 business components,

But still same issue persists. (both interfaces are going to both receivers).

(ie) if i am sending 2 different records , 2 records getting updated in "target 1" and 2 records updated in "target 2".

it should split the record and send 1 to "target 1" and 1 to "target 2"