Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MSS - Team - Performance Management - Maintain Performance Documents

kmoore007
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

When I click on the Maintain Performance Documents the page opens and shows only one iView - 'Status Overview'. As I understand it, this page is supposed to have two iViews on it, but the other iView 'Performance Management Document' is missing. So I can see my list of employees, but when I click on them, nothing happens. Anyone else run into this problem?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kenneth,

NO, the "Maintain Performance Documents" link will open a page with only one iview named 'Status Overview'. u will find a table with list of employees in Status Overview. The table contains a column named "In Preparation". If you click on any value it will open the Next iView 'Performance Management Documentu2019. Like this it's linked.

In my project I faced similar kind of problem. I am not able to link the second iView using the column "In Preparation". The problem was with the SP version. We bring it to SP12. Then it's start working.

Reward point if helpful.

Thanks

Sujan Indu

kmoore007
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sujan,

What if no appraisal documents have been created yet? So I want to create one for the first time? Will the list be empty? How do I create a new one for the first time?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Kenneth,

As sujan said is right, When you click on Maintain performance Document it opens Status Overview Iview

its display list of employees , initial if you have no appraisal its display blank cell In preparation colume,

if you have appraisal it display Performance Maintain Document iView(BSP) is App - HAP_DOCUMENT with all list of option for approval.

You can also create appraisal in Create Appraisal Document in ESS.

Please points if helpful.

Please close thread if problem solved

Thankyou

Regards

Vijai

kmoore007
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

My Status Overview iView is not showing any columns ??? Any ideas why?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

is it display any error message / if no error message Please configure Performance document at r3 level.

Thanks

rgards

Vijai

kmoore007
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yes, I have configured the Performance Document in R/3. I works fine in R/3.

kmoore007
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

This was a configuration error on my part within the Manager Self-Service->Object and Data Provider IMG steps. I had changed some standard settings to custom settings. I changed these back and I now see the columns.

Answers (0)