cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MSS - Compensation Planning iView

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am currently working on LTI plans ECM and on the compensation planning iview on the portal, ones the manager selects the org unit, it displays all the employees belonging to the org unit with the status as eligible or ineligible for the LTI plan based on the config.

But I want to display only the employees eligible for the LTI plans on the comp planning iview and not all the employees within the reporting structue. Can someone please tell me how to achieve this on the MSS iview for comp planning.

I really appreciate any help in this regard.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Resolved

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Can you please give more details on, how you resolved this.. We have a similar issue.

Andi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Andi,

The SAP standard functionality is to display the ineligible employees also. You can use the sort/filter functionality to show eligible/ineligible employees in the iview. But if you looking for a permanent solution you have to customize it. Check the OSS note 919298. Hope it helps.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you using tansaction based ivews and if its a customized one developed by your

abaper then ask then check the output or selection at backend and make necessary changes.

Regards,

Vamshi.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I appreciate your reply, we haven't used any customised iviews untill now, we are pretty much using the standard iviews on the portal as of now.

I am not a portal consultant, but do you think we will need a custom iview to meet this functionality.