cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Moving infoobject in transfer structure

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am trying to position my infoobject in the transfer rules so they can match the file i am trying to load, how do i do this guys?

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

you have to do that in the tab Datasource/Transfer structure (behind transfer rules tab) in the infosource definition !

Hope it helps!

Bye,

Roberto

Former Member
0 Kudos

Do i need to delete all the inoobjects in there and type them again?, because all i am tying to do is position them

Private_Member_9643
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

ravi,

no need to delete all objects.

just select the object which u want to move, put your cursor one row below where you actually want to move, now just click the move to position button.

regards,

kamaljeet

Private_Member_9643
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Pls don't forget to assign reward points when you feel that the answers to your questions are valuable.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Private_Member_9643
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi ravi,

when you will create transfer structure, you will find 2 tabs one for transfer rules and one for DataSource/TransferStructure. just select the first tab of DataSource/TransferStructure, now select the option <b>move curson to the position</b> near by - sign on left most corner, select that and place the infoobjects accordingly.

Regards,

kamaljeet

Message was edited by: Kamaljeet Singh

former_member188975
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

The datasource field needs to be in the sequence of the file columns. Make sure that this is in place, InfoObject sequence in transfer rules does not matter.

Former Member
0 Kudos

the file order shd match ur transfer structure order. after creating ur infosource and assigning datasource to it, type in the order in the datasource/tfr structure tab. it need not match order of tfr rules.