Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

more than 1 main window in forms

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi all,

before the question pls see below first :

Next Main Window: NEW-WINDOW

Each page can consist of up to 99 main windows. Each main window is assigned a consecutive identifying number (0..98), and the windows are filled in this order. This feature enables SAPscript to print labels and to output multi-column text. When one main window fills up, the next main window on that page is taken, if there is a next one. A page break is inserted after the last main window.

You can use the NEW-WINDOW command to call the next main window explicitly, even if the current main window is not yet full. If you are in the last main window of the page, the command has the same effect as the NEW-PAGE command.

Syntax:

/: NEW-WINDOW

does someone can give me a detail view about how to use several main windows in 1 page ? both in smartforms and sapscript.

pls say more clearly .

best regards

kevin

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi all ,

thanks for the answers. it's clear now.

best regards

Kevin

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi all

i am clear now.

regards

Kevin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Smart fomr can allow only one main window. You are not able to crearte more than one main window, but it is possible in scripts..

Regards,

Kumar.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi all ,

now , i have tested the sapscript myself , i knew how to use more than 1 main window in each page. now the only issue is : Is it possiable to have the same function in smartforms ?

if possiable , how to do it ? pls give me a detail view.

best regards

kevin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Ya in smartform u can not create more than one main window. u can use final window after using main window but one problem with final window is u can not define any window after that so that try to create it in only last window.

As for main window a page can have only one.

You may have number of Variable windows

Main window can only be one. One it can be copied to next page.

but secondary window as many as u want.

Regards

Vasu