cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Modifying Sales Inquiry and Quotation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

Given below is our requirement related to sales order.

Sales Inquiry and Sales Quotation have been created using some dummy Account number.

But while creating /changing Sales ,We need to check the Contract Account Number (VKONT)of Sales Quotation and Sales Inquiry and modify the VKONT field of VBKD table in both of them ,if Contract Account no is different.We hav found the BAPIs BAPI_CUSTOMERQUOTATION_CHANGE and BAPI_CUSTOMERINQUIRY_CHANGE.

However there is no field for changing VKONT .

Is there any other option of changing these fields without using BAPI since this entire functionality needs to be a part of SAPMV45A SAVE exit.

Thanks and Regards

Amruta

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amruta,

VBKD does not have VKONT. Could you please re-frame what you want to do. As per my knowledge SAPMV45A is a program which needs key to change the program. If this program is opened then you can export the value and can use any where you want.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Chintamani,

VBKD is the table wherein VKONT field is available.

While creating one sales order I want to modify the VKONT field for sales inquiry and quotation.

For EX : When Sales Order is getting created and Contract Account no entered by user is 100.

This contract Acct 100 needs to be copied to Sales Quotation (ex.VBELN-101 and DOC type -ZQT)

and same needs to be copied to Sales Inquiry (ex. VBELN-201 and Doc Type -ZIN).

Hope this gives clarity on my doubt.

Thanks and Regards

Amruta

Manohar2u
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Amruta

Contract Account field is related SAP ISU, hence this is only visible for ISU installed SAP system. BAPISDH1-FKK_CONACCT field is used for populating contract account field.

Cheers

Manohar