cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missing steps in the Process Chain?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

We have an InfoObject store master data. It has few key figures which are QUAN data type. When I manually load data into this InfoObject, everything looks fine. But when I use Process Chain to load, All QUAN shows

1234500.00 instead of 12345.00. They all multiplied by 100.

PSA used to store data without any decimals, correct? For example, 1234500.00 in PSA; but 12345.00 in CSV file.

In my process chain, I have Start --> Load Info Package --> Load DTP --> Attribute Change Run

Did I miss anything? Thanks a lot!!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

To change backend user, double click each Process Chain:

Go to Process Chain --> Attributes --> Execution User (We created a special user for US.) --> Save --> Activate

Former Member
0 Kudos

Manually load, the user name is myself. The defaul setting that I have it in Decimal Notation is 1,234,567.89

Process chain used the User name ALEREMOTE, it has 1.234.567,89. That's why we had different results. To result this problem I can not just change the Decimal Notation for ALEREMOTE. Is there any way to change the user name in that Process Chain?

Thank you!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi -

You can enable the check box for the currency conversion for external sys in the external data tab in the infopack and schedule again .

It has to work out

Regards,

Vishwa.