cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missing Sales document

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

While loading delta from 2LIS_11_VAHDR, some of the sales documents are not getting extracted to BW.

These records are not present in PSA as well.

However if we fill the setup tables for these documents and do a repair full to BW we are able to load these documents.

We had added some fields to this extractor and had done a repair full to the first level ODS. That went fine.

The first delta also went fine. But after that we are able to see that some sales document are not being extracted while delta loading

Any advices?

Thanks,

Pushpa

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

There are no selections in the infopackage.

Thanks,

Pushpa

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Viren

We have not touched the init.

However I found that the documents are coming in delta queue. But they are not extracted to BW.

Thanks,

Pushpa

mansi_dandavate
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Chk if you have any filters in the InfoPackage...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Viren

I will explain the scenario.

We had to enhance the extractor with field KTEXT which is present in VBAK table.

We have written a customer exit for that.

Then to populate this field, we did a repair full.

The data was correctly populated till here.

Then while loading deltas, we find that some sales documents are getting skipped.

In our case suppose 4000 documents are being created in one day then around 100 odd sales document gets missed.

Thesre is no pattern in the sales record that are getting skipped also.

These records are not showing in RSA7 also.

Please let me know what are the possible causes for this.

Thanks

Pushpa

virenp_devi
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

While loading Full repair did you touch init request?

Regards,

Viren

virenp_devi
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

What i could understanf frm u r question is sale document are not coming in delta when the enhanced fields are changed in R/3. This is obvious as it is a enhance field, SAP doesnt provide the functionality of generating delta on many enhanced fields.

Your first delta went fine probably because data of some of the standard fields must have changed at the same time, in turn generating delta.

Let me know if you need more info,

Regards,

Viren

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for the prompt reply. We have loaded the ODS without any selections.

We did Init without data transfer and then repair full to load the data.

Thanks,

Pushpa

Former Member
0 Kudos

check the selection conditions for your init load... I assume those orders that you are missing, don't fulfill these conditions