cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missing libriaries

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I'm missing some java libiraries for portal development in NWDS. I need such classes and objects like: "IEvent", "IURLGeneratorService", "ServiceFactory", "request".

Does anybody know where I can find them and how to import them to NWDS?

Regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

we also face the problem that we cannot find the

com.sap.portal.appintegrator.sap.bwcapi.jar

Can anyone of you tell us where we find this library?

Thanks a lot in advance.

Juergen

shaila_kasha
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

We can find that particular class in : com.sap.netweaver.bc.rf.service.par - bc.rf.global.service.urlgenerator_api.jar.

Got to browse deployement find the particular par file in tht "lib" u will find the class files in the extracted par file.

Regards

Shaila

shaila_kasha
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi again,

Got to browse deployement find the particular par file ie. com.sap.netweaver.bc.rf.service.par . In tht go the the "lib" files ,u will find the jar file "bc.rf.global.service.urlgenerator_api.jar"

Now extract the jar files with winzip and we can find the class file IURLGeneratorService.

Hope this will solve ur problem.

Regards,

Shaila

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Keep the JAR file in your lib folder of the project and do the following

Go to

In the navigator perspective:

right click Your Project->properties-> Add java build path->Add Internal jars -> Select the current project-> expand the structure of project to the lib folder -> add this jar file...

I hope this solves your problem

Avinash

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

thanks Avinash this solved it.

I'm still missing the IURLGeneratorService class. I could not find this com.portal.appintegrator.sap.bwcapi.jar from your thread Radhika. I am on EP 6.0 SPS 19.

Best Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

For "ServiceFactory"

visit this thread

For IRLGeneratorService you need to add jar

com.sap.portal.appintegrator.sap.bwcapi.jar (go through this link

).

As per request you need to include htmlb jar(com.sap.portalhtmlb.jar present in SAPIDEIDE70eclipsepluginscom.sap.ep.applicationDevelopment_7.00).

include these imoprts in your code

import com.sapportals.portal.htmlb.page.PageProcessorComponent;

import com.sapportals.portal.prt.component.IPortalComponentRequest;

import com.sapportals.portal.prt.runtime.PortalRuntime;

These jars are present in SAPIDEIDE70eclipseplugins....

You find add these jars by right clicking on your project name in navigator>properties>java build path>add external jars...

You can organise imports by right clicking on the error-Source-Organize imports.

Regards

Radhika Kuthiala

P.S you can award appropriate points:)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Try out here

/usr/sap/<instance>/<server process>/j2ee/cluster/server0/apps/sap.com/irj/servlet_jsp/irj/root/web-inf/portal/portalapps/com.sap.netweaver.bc.sf/lib/bc.sf.framework_api.jar

Check out the following links:

Avinash

Please award points if it helps....

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Avinash,

I have found only a part of what I need in bc.sf.framework_api.jar that are the classes of com.sapportals.wcm.service. I still need the com.sapportals.wcm.service.urlgenerator classes (IURLGeneratorService and PathKey)?

Do you maybe know how to tell NWDS that the imported should be a library because it is not recognizing it like a library?

Regards