cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missing Interfaces in Intergration Process in Configuration

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi everybody

I am facing a serious problem. I creat currently a more or less complex scenario. In my integration process I added a synchronous Interface. I created all necessary interfaces: abstract - async, abstract sync and so on. But If I would like to configure the interface the system does not provide me an abstract/sync Interface during the Interface determination. I think that is, because the interface is also not listed under the Sender tab in the service integration process within the configuration. If I do a simple copy of the existing service integration process and give 'em a new name, the new service has all needed interfaces on the sender tab!!!!

We are on support package 14!!

Every help is apriciated.

Regards Oliver

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Oliver, You have to delete the Integration process in directory, activate it and then again reimport with the same name in your integration directory. This is required whenever you update your ccBPM in integration repository(say, you add a new interface), thats what we do in our servers, hope this helps, bye

cheers

Saravana

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

moorthy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Oliver,

You are receiving the message in IP thru Synchronous interface...?

You need to have Async Abstract Interface to receive the message. ANd if your sender and Reciever both are synchronous, you need to have Sync/async bridge. So you can see, that interface in the interfaced determination

Refer this -

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw2004s/helpdata/en/83/d2a84028c9e469e10000000a1550b0/content.htm

Regards,

Moorthy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If your cache refresh is working properly you need not do this and yes this is not the standard procedure.

What you can do is go to Administration link on the first page of integration builder and then go and refresh the SWCV cache in the Integration repostiory. This will refresh the cache.

Hope this helps.

Regards

Vijaya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please can you go to transaction SXI_CACHE and see that your IP has does not have 99 in activation code.

Your new IP has got the latest updated BPM and hence is showing everything.

Try refreshing your cache too.

Regards

Vijaya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vijaya

Yes, had a look and the status is 0. I also implemented note 890760. I could solve the issue by deleting the old service integration process and creating a new under the same name. After that I had all my interfaces. But this is not very handsome. I would expect, that the button "refresh interfaces" is working.

Regards Oliver