cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missing GIF image file after JDI transportation to QA server

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I'm encountering the missing GIF image file after JDI transportant to the QA server, though the GIF image is displayed properly in the development server.

After completed ESS enhancement, check-in, activated and released, everything was running and displayed perfectly in the developmet Server. Then, after consolidation, build and transport to QA, GIF image files added for the ESS enhancement are cannot be shown (showing X). It is located in the src/mimes/components/xxxxx/.

Any idea what gone wrong?

- julius

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I know it is preety Late :). but I just saw this. When it comes to Downloading the Images, especially the gifs, the Mimes Link should be maintained properly. May be the Link used for downloading the files of Mimes type Development machine is proper, but when it is deployed in QA, it is using a different Link(say Load balancer, or proxy for accessing). You just maintain the mimes link based on QC access. it will work fine..

Thanks and regards,

-Shabir Rahim.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shabir,

"You just maintain the mimes link based on QC access. it will work fine.."

Could you elorate more on this?

- julius

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Both the Development and QA Server pointing to the same source, as below, though the QA server's gif file is not visible:

src="../../../resources/sap.com/ess~lea/Components/com.sap.xss.hr.lea.blockcale.VcBlockCale/3.gif"

Also, the gif file was found at the development server at the path below, but not found in the QA server:

/usr/sap/xxx/JC00/j2ee/cluster/server0/temp/webdynpro/web/sap.com/ess~lea/Components/com.sap.xss.hr.lea.blockcale.VcBlockCale/3.gif

Anyone has a better explaination or solution to this problem?

- julius