cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missing AEDAT in 2LIS_13_VDHDR

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi guys,

currently I have the need to get the AEDAT (changed on date) into the above mentioned datasource. I am not able to choose it in spite of it is in the template structure mcvbrk. Does anybody know how to get it into my extract structure?

regards

Siggi

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Siggi,

I think you have to build an append structure (ZZAEDAT)on your extract structure and then to fill it with the exit....

If you want some addtional info...

Bye,

Roberto

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Roberto,

I am expecting the field to be selective in lbwe, because it is part of mcvbrk but not part of MC13VD0HDR. Additionally, what we want to see is some kind of change history in BW and if we go with an append field how can it be populated if there were several changes to the document within lets say one week and we run the delta on a weekly basis. Because in this szenario I always get the latest vbrk-aedat. Any other ideas?

Siggi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Siggi,

sorry for a private message. Do you know me? Have we been colleagues?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Siggi,

AEDAT is available only for 2LIS_13_VDITM..this is a very strange behaviour, because the MCVBRK available content should be the same !

And, if you have to perform only a weekly data load, this is a problem (but if you can load these records daily...)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Roberto,

ok, normally we will do it daily, but what happens if for some reasons, BW is not available or something else and it is not possible to do the daily extraction? If there are no other ideas I will post a message in oss.

Siggi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Volker,

I also thought this when I saw your name in this forum yesterday. If yes, it must have been at Pirelli Reifenwerke back in 1996. If this is true, here is my private email --> siegfried.szameitat@axantis-solutions.de

Siggi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Siggi,

sometimes this behavior could be wanted....

As not all fields of the communication structures can be used in a practical way, some are hidden.

Fields are hidden for several reasons you can find explained in the OSS Note 351214 and in 328255...but sometimes there could be an error (as described in 375837 Note), solved with updated plug-ins...so, I suggest you to read these notes, I think you will not find any logical reason for your situation, open an OSS support request and do a mention of this reading...

Let me know the conclusion of this issue !

Bye,

Roberto

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Roberto,

thanks for the OSS notes, but there is no logical explanation in why this field is missing. I opened a OSS request for clarification.

regards

Siggi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Roberto,

this is what I got from SAP.

It is SAP standard. The field is delivered with the item extractor and that's it. There is no program error.

So what we will do is, creating a append to vbrk and populating the new aedat-field from a user exit each time an invoice is modified to extract that information.

regards

Siggi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Wow !

This is a real value added answer !!! ))

Sorry, Siggi....and good luck !