cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SAP Community Downtime Scheduled for This Weekend

Missed deadline - WI text

Former Member
0 Kudos

We are monitoring workitems with latest start/latest end. We maintain the "Text sent" in Norwegian, and this works fine.

However, the WI itself shows up in inbox as follows:

"Missed deadline: xxxx"

xxxx = work item text

Could you please guide me to where I translate the text "Missed deadline"

/Kirsten

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Did you try clicking on the link "Text sent when latest end reached - click here to go to task... "? This is located in tab Latest End/Start.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I did that - it brings me to the task where I can edit the WI text. We have done that - but this is prefixed by "Missed deadline:" in the inbox (UWL). What I maintain when doubleclicking on the "Text sent when latest end reaced", is the text that I refer to as xxxx.

We also successfully maintained the text that is in the details of the task in UWL. But it is the phrase "Missed deadline" we need to translate.

/Kirsten

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check Portal (UWL) Logon language.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Logon language is Norwegian, and everything else shows up in Norwegian.

So it is only these prefixes that are in English, and I cannot find where they are defined.

/Kirsten

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi again,

I can see the untranslated text in SBWP in backend as well. The messages all show "Missed deadline". So it is a translation issue in backend, I just don't know where to find this text.

/Kirsten

Former Member
0 Kudos

Problem solved. The texts in SWWTYPTEXT were not translated to norwegian in our system.

/Kirsten

former_member185167
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks for the follow-up, that could come in handy one day.