cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Migration/Conversion problems

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi everybody,

I am trying to convert a simple report (three sheets, basic formulas, a section) from Deski to WebI and the error that is displayed in the Audit Conversion Tool database is the following: "BusinessObjects document or Desktop Intelligence document cannot be opened". The Workaround was:"BusinessObjects document or Desktop Intelligence document cannot be opened". And there is no security password set.

I tried to open in DeskTop and refreshed it and it worked. I tried to open it and refresh it with InfoView and it worked.

Anyone can tell me the following step to test? A possible solution? Or similar experiences within this issue?

Many thanks!

Bea

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Bea,

as you refer to a Webi problem I recommend to post this query to the [BusinessObjects Web Intelligence|; forum.

This forum is dedicated to topics related to the creation and design of Web Intelligence documents using the Web Intelligence Report Panels. This includes areas such as universe connectivity, prompts, charting, formatting, filters, and formulas.

It is monitored by qualified technicians and you will get a faster response there.

Also, all Webi queries remain in one place and thus can be easily searched in one place.

Best regards,

Falk

Answers (0)