cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

migrate SAP R/3 with Portal 6.0

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Is there a "How to" that explains how to migrate the sales module (va01, va02, va03) with SAP portal?

Greetings,

GMA

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

jpolus
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I don't understand the question. If you are migrating the portal from say EP6 SP2 to Netweaver, the content that is SD related goes automatically. If you are asking how do I include the SD transactions like VA01 in the portal, there are a number of ways. You could create transaction iviews or use a business package that has the iviews, pages, etc. already created.

Please be more specific what you are looking for.

John

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello John,

I would like to know how to include the SD transactions

like VA01 in the Portal. Is there a "How To" manual for this?

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

jpolus
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can go to this link to see how to create transaction iviews at this link http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/88/266a3e54a2e946e10000000a114084/content.htm.

You may want to try out some of the business packages on the portal content studio. There is a business package for Sales that I believe they have most of the SD transaction in iview form

Good Luck

John

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks John I will read the documentation and will come back to you asap.

Greetings,

GM

Message was edited by: gema

former_member195896
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Gema,

you could also try to create web dynpro applications for these transactions. more effort in developments, but you could really customise on the portal side and get a UI which blends in completely with your portal.

cheers,

Shantanu