Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Message mapping issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

I have an issue with development.

My Scenario is FTP to Mail adapter by using RFC Lookup.

Condition is -

Sender side - Location, Store no, PO_number, Po_date,Platform and Division (here Platform and Division are constants)

Receiver side - Mail, Subject, To, Content

Message Mapping as follows -

My issue is in sender side communication channel generate the message id and it is success but coming to SXMB_MONI I got the Error like -

Trace - Too many values in the first queue in function useOneAsMany. It must have the same number of contexts as the second queue] in class com.sap.aii.mappingtool.flib7.NodeFunctions method useOneAsMan.

Error - Runtime exception when processing target-fieldmapping /ns0:Messages/ns0:Message1/ns2:Mail/Conte

Please help me if you have any solution

Thanks

Chaitanya.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chaitanya,

To avoid this issue, you could also use the graphical variable to do your mapping logic and assign this variable to Content or use it as many times as needed in your mapping.

Regards

Sanjali

former_member190293
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Chaitanya!

Please check your queues for UseOneAsMany. First queue must have the same contexts count as second queue while the second queue must have the same items count as the third queue.

In your mapping first queue has either exactly one value or the only value for each context (CollapseContexts), while the second queue has all values in one context (RemoveContexts).

Regards, Evgeniy.

former_member186851
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Chaitanya,

This is because of uneven context is first and second input of use one as many.

Check the values in message mapping by taking value from payload.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for reply my payload like -  Anytown|#12345|ABC123XX|04012016|C520|5W

Former Member
0 Kudos

Here my condition is,if I give  C520 and 5w in sender side it tiger the multiple mail id in receiver side  with the mail format  like

To - (For example - Mail ids)

From - Optional

Subject - Optional

Context - < Location Name><Store No.> has cancelled <PO Number> issued on <PO Date>.

former_member186851
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Chaitanya,

There should be issue in the values coming from lookup.

Post the queue values of use one as many.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Give some more details please. I'm not understand.

Former Member
0 Kudos

It is success in Message Mapping and while testing in operation mapping it's fail

Harish
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Chaitanya

The error is because of the first input to useOneAsMany having more than one context. The functionality of useOneAsMany is to take the value from first input (expected one value) and repeat as many times as the second input (should be in one context) and put in the context of third input (should have equal value as second input). Please verify your input to use one as many.

Trace - Too many values in the first queue in function useOneAsMany. It must have the same number of contexts as the second queue] in class com.sap.aii.mappingtool.flib7.NodeFunctions method useOneAsMan.

regards,

Harish

former_member186851
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Chaitanya,

As other experts suggested and as I said already its because of wrong contexts in the input of Use one as many.

In the mapping right click select display queue option and post the screenshot of use one as many function.