cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MDK Web + mobile app

Facundo_Quevedo
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi experts, I am trying to make my MDK application work for the web, but the problem I am running into is that the master data isn't loading. I have already configured the BTP destination and also pointed the mobile services destination to the BTP destination. I don't know if I am missing a step in the configuration. For more context, the MDK app has offline capabilities.

View Entire Topic
Jitendra_Kansal
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

@Facundo_Quevedo 

Could you share how the OData service is initialized in your application?  Open the action bound to OnLaunch event under Application.app.

Facundo_Quevedo
Explorer
0 Kudos

This is how it's initialized. I also created an action for online use, but I don't know how I'm supposed to add it.

Facundo_Quevedo_0-1716833348521.pngFacundo_Quevedo_1-1716833376374.png

Facundo_Quevedo_2-1716833406329.png

Jitendra_Kansal
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos
@Facundo_Quevedo could you share the Action Type for InitializeOffline.action?
Facundo_Quevedo
Explorer
0 Kudos

Facundo_Quevedo_0-1716834176502.png

Jitendra_Kansal
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos
I am actually looking for _Type. Could you open the action in text editor and share the _Type for the InitializeOffline.action?
Facundo_Quevedo
Explorer
0 Kudos

Okay, here is the type. Don't pay attention to the service error, I just deleted it.

Facundo_Quevedo_0-1716834881448.png

Jitendra_Kansal
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

You shared the screenshot from InitializeAppWeb.action. I wanted to look at the definitition from InitializeOffline.action https://community.sap.com/t5/image/serverpage/image-id/116094i5A3DAACCAE1A53D4

Edited: Looks like you updated your last comment with screenshot (what I asked in this comment). All good. I got what I was looking.