cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MDK Calendarview Extension: Cannot find FUICalendarViewControlerBridge

vtschouten97
Explorer
0 Kudos

I have been playing around with the mobile development kit client #Calendarview Extension from the MDK github examples in SAP Service and Asset Manager # 2210. The issue is that the Calendarview Extension was working perfectly up until recently, but now it suddenly cannot find FUICalendarViewControlerBridge when running commatns build ios.

Screenshot 2024-01-30 at 11.46.16.png

What I did to get it working previously was:

Add FUICalendarViewControllerBridge.swift (from the to the MDK github examples) SAM.mdkproject/App_Resources/iOS/src folder of the SAM.mdkproject folder

Screenshot 2024-01-30 at 11.47.32.png

Add ZCalendarViewModule/controls/ZCalendarViewControl.ts to SAM.mdkproject/extensions

Screenshot 2024-01-30 at 11.49.35.png

Add a FormCell Extension to an MDK page

Screenshot 2024-01-30 at 11.50.39.png

When trying to access the page, the application crashes. I have also tried building a plugin from the swift file as discussed in this SAP blog, but still the same issue.

I am unsure what the exact cause is, as I don't seem to recall changing anything related to the calendarview extension in the SSAM client itself. Does anyone know what is happening here? I know MDK 23.12 will introduce a Calendarview control, but understanding what is happening here would aid my future developments regarding SSAM and MDK.

View Entire Topic
bill_froelich
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

I took the example Github extension and added into my SAM client putting the swift file into the SAM mdkproject and included the extension control in the metadata/Extensions folder and was able to create a page to display the Calendar as expected.