cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MDG-M create Material request - Class Characteristics value transfer to Material Short and Long Text

former_member241735
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi,

This is related to MDG-M, while creating Material request in Portal, we need to transfer the User entered class characteristic value to Material short and Material Long Text by program. I am trying to find a correct BADI to achieve this enhancement, nothing is working. I need you help to advice which BADI is correct one to use for this enhancement, and do refer the below our system version of MDG, because some BADI only works for certain MDG Version which I came to know later.

Thanks for your help

ComponentReleaseSPMDG_APPL61912MDG_FND74912MDG_MDC10012MDG_UX61912MDM_TECH710_7311

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

0 Kudos

Hi Subramanian Saravanan,

Yeah it is related to MDG version. MDG supports this functionality starting from MDG 9.1 where the BADI implementations will start working by using lean classification.

Please check 2461516- Functional Restriction for MDGM.

former_member241735
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi Elke,

we tried the same, what you have explained, but unfortunately BADI is not triggering, thats why I raised here in this form, is Issue with MDG version?

Regards

elke_menninger
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi

there is a example implementation MDG_BS_MAT_CLF2DESCRIPTION in BADI USMD_RULE_SERVICE_CROSS_ET in enhancement spot USMD_RULE_SERVICE_CROSS_ET.

See also how to guide https://www.sap.com/documents/2015/07/d0d3a551-5b7c-0010-82c7-eda71af511fa.html

Regards, Elke