cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MDG Data Model.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi MDG Gurus,

Can anyone explain me giving an example what is entity and relationships(Leading and Qualifying) in MDG.

Thanks in Advance

Regards,

Neethu Joy

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi neethu

A relationship in which the to-entity type (referencing entity type) refers to the from-entity type (referenced entity type) at runtime. Conceptually, the relationship becomes an attribute of the referencing entity type. During runtime, this attribute of the referencing entity will point to a particular value (particular entity) of the associated referenced entity type. For example, in the business partner data model the entity type for a physical address does not store country information as an attribute. Instead, it has a relationship with the entity type for country. This relationship references a customizing table containing country information and acts like an attribute of physical address.

follow the link to get more information.

Regards

Nitish Sharma

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_aii710/helpdata/en/89/4879b23c71449e8b4af0d403d39513/content.htm

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I tried to read the help document but getting confused.

Kindly help me .

Thanks in advance

Regards,

Neethu Joy

former_member193350
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Neethu,

When you are creating a new data model or editing the existing one. There comes a concept of different

entities which may or may not have an attribute and also a relationships between those entities.

Below is a link to an document regarding the entity & relationship example showing two entities and the relationship among them.

http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/101c9dbb-53cb-2e10-48b2-e253a6fca...

If you find my answer helpful. please reward some points.

Regards

Prateek Agarwal

former_member193350
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Neethu,

If your doubt is cleared. please close this thread or let us know if you need any further information.

Thanks

Regards

Prateek Agarwal