cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MDG: Change request is not available in Fiori App "Approve Master Data -Extended"

sven_hertig1
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

I created a change reqeust and the workflow has started. But my CR was not available in the Fiori App "Approve Master Data - Extended". I checked all necessary configurations in SAP (transaction: mdgimg) and also regarding only to the Fiori App https://help.sap.com/viewer/4e12a4b577444a7dbdd33016683c50a8/2.0%202018-01/en-US/278fda0f59e44e669fd....

Do you have an idea?

Thanks and

Best regards,

Sven

sven_hertig1
Participant
0 Kudos

Additional information:

I assigned the rule based workflow to my custom change request type.

WS60800086

Do I have to change some settings in BRF+?

Thanks and

Best regards,

Sven

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

sven_hertig1
Participant

Hi experts,

I solved my issue. I needed to debug the OData-Service "MDG_APPROVE_CR". The result was thats only step type 2 and 8 can be processed in the Fiori App "Approve Master Data - Extended". So I had to go BRF+ workflow and change the step type from 9 to 8 and then I saw the workitem in my Fiori App.

Thanks and

Best regards,

Sven

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

0 Kudos

Hello Sven,

If the Roles and Custom Change request type is assigned correctly, Then The Workitem is not appearing in the approver Fiori Tile is due to locks in the workflow and if it takes longer time, Then the lock has to be cleared(Manually in sm12 also) which ideally should be taken care by standard workflow jobs. Please clear the locks and let us know your results.

sven_hertig1
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Ragavendiran,

thanks for your hint but it did not solve my issue.

Pls notice that I receive the workitems in the SAP Business Workplace BUT not in my Fiori App. That means that the workflow is working fine but for some reasons I do not receive the workitems in my SAP Fiori App "Approve Master Data Extended".

Thanks and

Br, Sven

sven_hertig1
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

I have additional informations. I checked the response or result from the OData-Service "MDG_APPROVE_CR" and it is "0". That means that no ZCR type will be found in the backbone.

Why? Do you have an idea?

Thanks and

Best regards,

Sven

balakrishna_vegi2
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sven ,

Yes those roles and i addition to that Requestor role MDM WF Customer Fiori Requestor Role

and Approver roles and like customize those roles based on regions ( basis can do this ) ike USA( Comp codes and Sales or Plants ) or UK like that so that only those users have requestor roles ( able to create CR and Submit) and then other roles like if theya re also in fiori only assign approver roles base on that regions.

sven_hertig1
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Balakrishna,

can you post the exactly name of the "MDM WF Customer Fiori Requester Role"?

Further question: Do I need to setup in Fiori 2.0 Notifications to receive my workitems (ZCR-Type) in my Approve Master Data app?

https://www.saplearners.com/how-to-setup-notifications-in-sap-fiori-2-0-part1/

Thanks and

Best regards,

Sven

sven_hertig1
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Balakrishna / Hi experts,

unfortunately I did not find any thing in our sap blog or google. In another project I configured the Fiori App "My Inbox" and therefore I know all technical and functional settings, but for this app --> Approve Master Data I need support from your side.

I checked my settings:

1. I did all necessary settings regarding mdg (ZCR Type, BRF+- workflow, etc.)

2. I did all necessary Fiori settings regarding to the Fiori App Approve Master Data (https://fioriappslibrary.hana.ondemand.com/sap/fix/externalViewer/#/detail/Apps('F0871A')/S17OP)

3. Result: I get or receive the workitems (ZCR Type) in the SAP Business Workplace BUT not in my Fiori App

--> Do you have any ideas how I can solve this topic? Do I need to setup some additional basis settings regarding to the workflow?

Thanks and

Best regards,

Sven

balakrishna_vegi2
Participant
0 Kudos

HI ,

'Fiori roles to be there for that CR Type then only that CR will be visiblein Fiori APP track change request .

sven_hertig1
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Balakrishna,

you mean that I have to assign following Fiori roles to my user:

• SAP_MDG_APPROVE_CR
  • SAP_MDG_CTR_APP
  • SAP_MDG_Customer_app
  • SAP_MDG_Supplier_app
  • SAP_MDG_ACC_APP
  • SAP_MDG_MATERIAL_APP

https://help.sap.com/viewer/4e12a4b577444a7dbdd33016683c50a8/2.0%202018-01/en-US/278fda0f59e44e669fd...

Thanks and

Best regards,

Sven