cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MCEX03 queue is not visible in LBWQ/SMQ1 at all.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Another question with respect to the Inventory areas. The Delta mode is Unserialized V3 update and is running regularly on a daily basis but the job log never shows any data movement to/from MCEX03. This queue does not even appear in LBWQ or SMQ1.

However the delta when loaded into BW shows me records regularly and hence I am not sure how this is set up and running.

I would expect to see the MCEX03 queue in LBWQ/SMQ1 before the back ground job runs and moves the data from here to RSA7 delta queue which is then pushed to BW. But someone the MCES03 queue is not appearing but the data is going to RSA7 and to BW correctly.

Any pointers on this? Is this because it is a unserialized V3 update??

Best Regards
Rohit

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member186082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rohit,

Data flow in Unserialized V3 update is Update queue (SM13) to Delta queue (RSA7). When the V3 collective job is run, all the data from SM13 will be moved to RSA7 directly. From there the data will be extracted to BW. Hence you will not find MCEX03 in LBWQ/SMQ1.

Go thourgh this document which helps in understanding the complete data flow with an example for different types of updates on LO

http://scn.sap.com/docs/DOC-11202

Regards

Chandu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Chandu. This looks good and I understand it now.

former_member186082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Assigning points is also a way of thanks

Please post if you have further queries on this, because the thread being open will lead others that the discussion is still open

Regards

Chandu

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

LBWQ/SMQ1 is only for queued delta.

SM13 is update queue for un-serialized v3 update.

Check these links from Part1-8 by Renjith Kumar, you will have a better understanding about the LO Extractions.

http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/5039632a-c398-2d10-0aaf-97167a3de...

Assign points is the way of saying thanks...

Regards,

Aravind.