cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MaxRowsetRecords Registry Setting for CR for .NET 4.0

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can anyone direct me to documentation for this? I have tried several different combos with no luck:

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\SAP BusinessObjects\Crystal Reports for .NET Framework 4.0\Crystal Reports\DatabaseOptions\LOV]

"MaxRowsetRecords"="5000"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\SAP BusinessObjects\Crystal Reports for .NET Framework 4.0\Crystal Reports\DatabaseOptions\LOV]

"MaxRowsetRecords"=dword:00005000

I've tried string and dword for both examples above.

thanks!

View Entire Topic
0 Kudos

Hi Steven,

Try this key:

HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\SAP BusinessObjects\Suite XI 4.0\Crystal Reports\DatabaseOptions

or this one:

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\SAP BusinessObjects\Suite XI 4.0\Crystal Reports\DatabaseOptions

You will likely have to make those keys if you don't have CR 2011 installed. Or download the Trial version of 2011 and install it on the app PC and test if that works.

Don

Former Member
0 Kudos

Second one worked (didn't try the first one). Thanks!

Always get a bit confused about the different versions, regular v. .NET and so on. Is there a page anywhere that lays out all the different versions and how they relate? Thx.

0 Kudos

Hi Steven,

Not sure what mean by regular and .net? It's more related to the OS platform 32/64. It's all part of how Windows deals with 32/64 mix on the same PC.

Same as the Program Files/Program Files (x86) and \Windows\system32/\Windows\syswow64

We are just following Microsofts Rules on where to place the various files and registry keys.

Microsoft may have this defined on their MSDN site somewhere. I never looked, I assume our Developers and Iinstall Teams know what they are doing when it comes to being Microsoft Compliant....

Thanks again

Don