Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

max number of retries of error message in integration engine

former_member474221
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a scenario which is generating lot of email alerts if goes in error in SXMB_MONI....

so then i ticked the " suppress multiple alert " checkbox.....but because of this unless i complete one alert in the alert inbox another alert does not come ( considering that 1 alert comes and then after 5 hrs another error occurs for that same interface then that alert will not come unless we clear the previous alert from the alert inbox )

My requirement is everytime that interface goes in error EXACTLY 1 email alert should be generated

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

That is the functionaliti of Suppress Multiple Alerts.

If the system gets the same type of error (in the same day) then it doesn't raise alert, if the error is different then it should raise an alert.

Regards,

Venkata Ramesh

former_member474221
Participant
0 Kudos

can we restrict it somehow to generate the alert only once without clearing the email in alert inbox

i thought there was some setting where we can put a limit on the number od times the error message is restarted automatically so that if i can set that value to 1 then only 1 email alert will e generated .....am i correct

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

After you configure the email alerts (without Suppers Multiple values) For every error you can get one email. For example one customer sends data that is failed due to Error "A" at this time you will get an email alert, again other message failed due to error "A" then you will get another email, means for the same error type you are getting multiple emails, to avoid this we can use Suppers Multiple alerts option.

In this case Mail doesn't comes to Alert Inbox also.

Regards,

Venkata Ramesh

Answers (0)