cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Materiel extended to plant BUS1001006 event VIEWCREATED

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

My requirement is when ever materiel is extended to a plant in system SAP system S1 then send a materiel and plant information to other SAP system S2.

I know actually the workflow BUS1001006 event VIEWCREATED  can be used but not sure how to use and also dont know how to check whether material is extended to a plant or not?

Also would like to know other solutions to achieve this.

Can anyone please give me some suggestions.

Thnaks in Advance

Regards

Trupthi

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

Can someone please answer my query.

regards

Trupthi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Is there anyone who can help me in this please?

Regards

Trupthi

former_member185167
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

"how to check whether material is extended to a plant or not"

That's not really a workflow question, I suggest you try another forum, maybe MM?

regards

Rick

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rick,

Thanks for the reply..

Actually I know how to check in MM but whenever any view is created in MM then workflow will be trigger using   BOR BUS1001006 event VIEWCREATED. so just wondering what needs to be checked here .I am concerned about the only incase if the material is extended to a plant.

Regards

Trupthi

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Isn't this distribution just an ALE scenario?

And extending an existing material master creates change pointers, and based on those change pointers the program RBDMIDOC will send new Idocs with the materials to your second system

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Juergen,

Thanks for your update.

Actually we are not creating a Materials in other system,we just need to send the material and plant  information(we have different business scenario here). we would like to send the mat and plant whenever material is extended to a plant.

Regards

Trupthi

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You mean an email or a workitem  with material number and plant number?

Or what exactly do you need to send?

Shall this information be processed automatically by the receiving SAP system or only needed to be read by a human?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Juergen,

Thanks for your reply.

First I want to find Material and plant whenever material is extended to a plant,i can send the information if i find that material & extended plant .my question is how to find this.

I have seen in forums if material is extended to a plant event VIEWCREATED of workflow BUS1001006 will be triggered... here My question is how to check whether material is extended to a plant or not(what code should be used). And also seen in forums that plant will not be available(not sure)...

can you please let me know.

Regards

trupthi

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

so you ignored my questions and asked a different question than your original question now. This always makes the people who try to help somebody really happy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Juergen,

I think my original question was same, please recheck my post again.Sorry Incase I am confused you.

Sending a information is not a problem but finding the information in source system is the issue that is what the initial post all about.

In receiving system I will be sending a work item  with material and plant information. this will be read by a human. In the work item I will be providing a button to call a standard transaction.

Regards

trupthi

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If I tell you that all this information about administration activities of a material is stored in table MSTA  would this then help you further?

See if I plan my holiday then I choose a target but also take a decision if I go by car, airplane, train, boat etc, and even then I also consider if I go left or right around the globe.

So without knowing a bit of the business process, the target that shall be achieved and your allowed options, preferred options, eventually even the skillset there can be thousands of variants.

One could just write a small ABAP to read this table MSTA once per day or more often to trigger a next action.

One can use Events, one can use change pointers.... (it may also depend on the system what is already available or not)

With what are you familiar?