cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Masthead

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I have big problem (i think so) ,i did customize masthead iview and and whole page and mistakenly i removed tools bar and Portal content menu and many things .i did assign the new masthead to EVERY Group (Master Rule Collection) thats mean noone even administrators can see or have any tools or Portal content menu.

Any way to restore the old masthead and framwork page.

please help

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try this.

Edit the Master Rule Collection directly by using the following URL

http://yourportal:port/irj/servlet/prt/portal/prtroot/com.sap.portal.pagebuilder.IviewModeProxy?ivie...

Undo the rule assignment you did before and hopefully things should be back to normal.

Thanks and Regards,

Prasanna Krishnamurthy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

nothing change still same problem. when i go to that link just blank blue screen comes up nothing else and i let u know i did select my customized masthead to be the default. s pls any solution

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check if this note helps.

SAP Note 869690

This contains a link to default framework page. Using this, load the defalut frameworkpage and try to undo the changes you did.

Regards,

Harini S

Former Member
0 Kudos

thank you for reply ,

its really good note . now i could see the portal tools and navigator but still cant see masthead there is error msg saying that " Iview" this msg on the top of portal page where the masthead should be. and help pls.

thanx

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If u have done changes to the original masthead file, u can try to take the original masthead par from another server and upload in this server so that u will get the masthead back. If u have put ur own masthead, then open the default frameworkpage and remove that from it. Then u can select the check box for the visibility for the original masthead iView listed there.

Regards,

Harini S

Answers (0)