cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Master data extraction

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello,

if i load 0not_type using PSA and subsequently in infoObjects, it gets loaded in psa immediately but remains in a yellow state for indefinate time and does not complet the psa to data target step.

if i load it in infoObject directly, it gets loaded immediately.

i am using a start routine just to delete "German" values in update rules.

What should be done to improve the extraction speed and make it successful using the first option as mentioned above.....

thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi dear,

clearly you are talking about text extraction, right ?

(since you are referring to a start routine that delete "German" values...)...

When you say that your dataload remains in a yellow state for indefinite time without completing...do you receive some dump (ST22) ? if not, are you able to look on the process (SM50) where the elaboration is ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Aby,

once in a while, for some infoobjects, I get the same issue. Data is going to psa but will not be posted to the infoobject. I couldn't find out a rule for this until now, but if schedule the load from psa to infoobject it will work. If you are loading via a chain, you need to put the steps 'load data' (infopackage), 'from psa to datatarget' and 'activate data' to your chain.

regards

Siggi

PS: @Roberto: There is no dump, no entry in the syslog, it is just a very strange behaviour. I only faced it in 3.5 systems.

Message was edited by: Siegfried Szameitat

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ok, but where the process is in SM50 ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

nothing running anymore.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello Roberto,

As rightly pointed out by Siggi, it behaves in a strange manner.

i can see many entries in sm50. how do i know which one is mine? some pid nos with status.

thanks,

Answers (0)