cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MarketSet Adapter

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is anyone using the MarketSet Adapter and if yes, can they provide details such as problems, etc they may have encountered?

We are using MarketSet Connector 3.0 on Business Connector, but SAP is dropping support 12/31/03.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mark,

We have a few customers using the Marketplace adapter. The Marketplace adapter is doing the protocol handling for MML (MarketSet Messaging Layer), and XI is doing the schema conversion to xCBL. I?m not aware of any particular problems with the Marketplace adapter.

Cheers,

Anders

Former Member
0 Kudos

Great, Maybe some of the customers that are using it can respond with their experiences.

I just took TZXIDC hoping to see examples, info, screen shots, just anything of the Marketset adapter, but unfortunately, it wasn't installed on the system that we used for the classes. The teachers were unaware of any customers using it.

Unfortunately, the documentation I have found on installing and configuring this adapter does not give details on the actual configuration of the TPID, routing rules, etc. that I am familiar with on the Marketset Connector on BC.

Regards,

Mark

Former Member
0 Kudos

UPDATE

We contacted SAP to get the XI 2.0 and Marketset Adapter and were told that the Marketset Adapter does not exist for version 2.0 and we need to wait for 3.0 with Marketplace Adapter.

We were also told that we can not get the adapter from SAP and will have to aquire the Marketplace Adapter from our Trading Partner.

Regards,

Mark