cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mapping Between 2LIS_02_ITM And 0PUR_C01

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All ,

Please Help Me In Mapping The Data Source 2LIS_02_ITM And 0PUR_C01.

I Have Installed Business Content Transformation Also But It Is Not Working.

Thanks,

Praveen.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member182343
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Where exactly you got issue with installing business content .

Can you paste error.

- Vijay

former_member182467
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Vijay/Geetha,

I have a doubt in the installaiton of the business content for 1 of the DSO, 0PUR_O01. It gets the data from 4 datasources, SCL, ITM, SGR, CGR. Now I have selected 0PUR_O01 dso in the install content and selected before and after. It has installed the DSO and the four infosources mentioned above ...along with the mapping between the DSO and the 4 Infosources (SCL, ITM, SGR, CGR) . I have already activated the 4 datasources in ECC and replicated them to BI.

Now my doubt goes, there is a mapping between the DSO and all the 4 Infosources. Already activated. BUT, the infosources are in 3.5 version and the mapping between the DSO and all the four infosources is also activated while installing from the BC. Now what do I do ? Should I create mapping between the infosources and the already activated replicated respective datasources ?

2 doubt)  How do I migrate those 4 infosources which are in 3.5 version.

3) Do I ignore those infosources and delete the transfromation between the DSO and the infosources and then create a transformation between the datasource and the activated DSO ?

4) Should I copy the activated transfromation between DSO and Infosources to DSO and Datasources ? ( datasources are in 7.0)

5) Ignore the mapping between the DSO and Infosource and create a mapping (rite  clik and create transformation ) between DSO and datasources. How will any routines /formula get created if I just create transfromation between DSO and Datasources.

6) Install version 7 infosources for all the 4 infosources from the BC - Infosource category.

Please guide me, we just need the standard content flow for 0PUR_O01 and I need your expert suggestions on the same. Please let me know if you need any other input or my explanation is not clear.

I appreciate your time.

thank You,

Daniel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Daniel,

Best option would be to go with 7.0 Infosources.

2nd would be migration of 3.x flow to 7.0.

Check below liknk if thiswould be helpful to you -

http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/00d94ca8-9538-2c10-9b99-859afde1f...

Regards,

Geeta

former_member182467
Participant
0 Kudos

Ya i saw that doc for migration. But It does not have the update rules migration between DSO and the 3.5 infosource. This doc has the transfer rules between the 3.5 datasource and the infosource. But I have an activated DSO and then update rules between the activated DSO and the 3.5 Infosource. Now what do I do ? How to convert the 3.5 Infosource and 2nd doubt is How to create transformation between the 3.5 Infosource and the 7 Datasource. Do I need to find the transformation in the BC between the Infosource and the Datasource or ???

Former Member
0 Kudos

Daniel,

Check below link. Hope this would help you.

http://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/BI/Migration+of+3.x+objects+to+BI+7.0

Regards,

Geeta

RenjithKumar
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Praveen,

from Infosource 2LIS_02_SCL to cube 0PUR_C01 cube there are no transformations available in business content. About datasource 2LIS_02_SCL and 2LIS_02_ITM, you should activate them

in source system and replicate them to BW(you can choose 7.x version),please don't install them in BW directly.

Regards

P Renjith kumar

former_member182467
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Renjith,

In the transformation between 2LIS_02_ITM and 0pur_c01 cube. "0compl_del " delivery completed indicator is not mapped. Please let me know if its missing or do we need to create a z field to map this field. I appreciate it.

Thanks,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Daniel,

Please check out for the field - ELIKZ in your datasource structure. If this field is not available, enhance 2lis_02_itm Datasource. Field ELIKZ is available in Communication structure pool(LBWE). Once enhanced, Replicate the data source in BW and carry out respective mapping.

Regards,

Geeta

former_member182467
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Geeta,

First issue is I have it in the PSA and in the infosource, but its not found in the cube and its not mapped in the transformation. I would like to know if there is something wrong in my mapping or I have not done it right ? If you have access to the correct system, can you please verify to which field its mapped in 2LIS_02_ITM mapping in the transformation. Do I have to create a new zfield to get it populated in the 0PUR_C01 cube or ? Please advise.

Thanks,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Daniel,

Add Infoobject - 0COMPL_DEL in your cube and map ELIKZ to 0COMPL_DEL in the transformation.

Regards,

Geeta

Former Member
0 Kudos

Daniel,

Add Infoobject - 0COMPL_DEL in your cube and map ELIKZ to 0COMPL_DEL in the transformation.

Regards,

Geeta

former_member182467
Participant
0 Kudos

wow is that so simple 🙂 amazing....ur an expert. But May I know why the hell it dint add that infoobject in the cube if its standard and available in the transformation.

Geetha, can you please comment on this thread of mine as well.

http://scn.sap.com/thread/3288886

Thanks