Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Manage Content Providers dosen't work in trial

Joseph_BERTHE
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

For my configuration, I have a Cloud Foundry trial account with the SAP Cloud Launchpad service activated. I also have a S4HANA 2020 system ported to SAP CAL. I am trying to import the content of my Fiori roles from the S4 Backend into the Cloud Launchpad, but I can't do it.

I have followed all the steps in the documentation: Federation of Remote Content Providers and I have the following error:

Here is the two destination I use :

Is it a scenario we can do in tiral version ? If yes, where is my problem ?

Regards,

Joseph

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

yasir_hayat
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi joseph.berthe

Did you get the solution of the above problem? I am facing the same error and tried almost everything.

Joseph_BERTHE
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

yasir.hayat ,

Unfortunately not.... I have still the issue !!!!! Maybe sibylle.brehm can carry on to help us 🙂

Regards, Joseph

SibylleBrehm
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi,

we just recently published a mission on developers.sap.com which describes the process end-to-end: https://developers.sap.com/mission.launchpad-s4hana.html

It does not cover the whitelist configuration though, but you might check, if you did everything as described in this tutorial.

Regards,
Sibylle

SibylleBrehm
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Joseph,

you need to add the (cloud) Launchpad URL .

Regards,
Sibylle

Joseph_BERTHE
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks, but not working 😞

Here is my allowedList :

i have put my Cloud Connector IP and Launchpad CP URL. But I'm not sure about the rule.

Regards, Joseph

Joseph_BERTHE
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Do I have to do something on the AWS firewall ?

Joseph_BERTHE
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

On more thing, maybe should I do something on AWS part ? Open port or something like this ?

SibylleBrehm
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Joseph,

the logged whitelist entries in my uconcockpit do not have the .dt. part of the URL - though I am not sure why. Maybe you can try <id>trial.launchpad.cfapps.eu10.hana.ondemand.com with the id of your trial.

As for AWS, I did not do any configuration there, but I will check with the CAL colleagues to see if there is anything to consider.

Regards,
Sibylle

Joseph_BERTHE
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

sibylle.brehm I used the URL with DT inside because it is the one I use when I do the check (in the admin console). The URL without dt is the main launchpad site. Nevertheless, I have configured the allowedList with the URL without DT and the problem is the same. I have deleted the provider and create it again, but without success !

What I found strange, is the fact that the S4H will discuss directly with the Launchpad. Why it doesn't pass througth the Cloud Connector ? If so, in the White list, we should only have the Cloud Connector URL. Not clear all that 🙂

Regards,

Joseph

Joseph_BERTHE
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Is there anyway to find log somewhere ?

SibylleBrehm
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Joseph,

the Whitelisting was probably a wrong idea, as it is about the S/4HANA app allowing to be rendered in an iFrame, which is relevant in runtime. This is also the reason why we use the launchpad URL and not the one from SCC, as this is where the app is supposed to be rendered. Since your problem already occurs during content provider creation, it is probably caused by something else. I will need to check where we can find logs.

Regards,
Sibylle

SibylleBrehm
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos
Joseph_BERTHE
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Very good, thank you, the documentation works.

One more thing 🙂 in the Alowlist, what server should I allowed ? Is it the Cloud Connector IP/URI ? or the Cloud Launchpad URL ?

Regards, Joseph

SibylleBrehm
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Joseph,

the Cloud Connector settings look good - on the productive environment you could also see the connection in the cockpit. This is just a drawback of the trial environment. Have you configured the clickjacking protection allowList? This is a step that needs to be done in the CAL system to make that scenario work. Please see the documentation for details.

Regards,
Sibylle

Joseph_BERTHE
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for your answer, the documentation link doesn't work. Can you give it again ?

Regards, Joseph

AviadRivlin
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Yes, this scenario can be done on trial with a similar setup (i.e. connecting to an S/4HANA 2020 CAL system).

I can see that our design time destination settings are different:

In addition, is your Cloud Connector properly configured?

CC: sibylle.brehm

Aviad

Joseph_BERTHE
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Thanks for your response. I have tried to modify the properties of the both destination to have the same data. Unfortunatly it dosen't do anything.

Regarding the cloud connector, before with NEO plateform it was easy to see if the connection between the both environement was correct but now with Cloud Foundr it not possible. Maybe you know a workaround to validate this !

Anyway, here is the configuration of my cloud connector... maybe I have made a mistake :

Regards, Joseph