cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MainTable <-> Relationship table data assignments.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Do we have any solution or workaround to populate the relationship quantity field into Maintable field or Mian table field value into relationship quantity field.

APIs are not in this scope of my implementations; so workarounds must be in Datamanager itself.

thanks,

Alexander.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can use import manager to import the quantity.Refer the following

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/e033ab98-5d60-2b10-87b5-e5022485...

Regards

Nisha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Well thanks for the very clean presentation; but still my requirement is slightly different.

In the datamanager endusers add records to the relationship table and also they enter relationship quantity; now I have to bring those quantity values to main table records.

thanks

Alexander

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Alexander,

Hey u can try this,Export the Relationship records(DM-Relationships-Export to file menu) where u get the quantity values in text file then u l have to reimport the same in main table field using Update all Nulll fields as import action.In tis case try keeping display field as unique

Regards

Nisha

Edited by: Nisha L on Mar 24, 2009 6:54 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

hey thanks Nisha, you know what this seems to be workaround rather than stright forward solution am expecting something can be done at datamanager level itself.

Why relationship table fields like quantity not available for manipulations?

anyway appreiciate your help on this.