cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mails are not triggered in background

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

We have configured SWU3 configurations. Created user WF-BATCH. Whenever any action is performed, workflow is getting triggered and it is sending mail successfully but it is not appearing in SOST. Mail triggering is working fine in foreground. Please Help.

Regards,

Pavan.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member185167
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Are you sending to users (US....) or email addresses or something else?

Does WF-BATCH have an email address assigned to its username?

regards

Rick Bakker / hanabi technology

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have checked SCOT configurations. It is fine. WF-BATCH has email address maintained. In SLG1 i am getting error Business Partner 6002 does not exists. The error occurred in program CL_HRRCF_CS_SENDER================CM001 line 105.

But Business partner 6002 exist in the system. I am not able to debugg the code as it processes it in background. Please help.

bpawanchand
Active Contributor
Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for the reply. The note is with respect to EHP4. We are working with EHP5. I found out that this kind of error is caused if we don't maintain email address for WF-BATCH user business partner. It is not recognizing business partner. Any Corrections can be done?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for the reply. The note is with respect to EHP4. We are working with EHP5. I found out that this kind of error is caused if we don't maintain email address for WF-BATCH user business partner. It is not recognizing business partner. Any Corrections can be done?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

bpawanchand
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

To Appear any mail in the SOST transaction you need to perform SCOT settings for SMTP node.

This is a Basis activity. so consult your basis team to configure SAP Connect(SCOT) settings.

You can check whether the settings are done by executing the transaction SCOT.

Also make sure that in the workflow send mail step your are using the email ID instead of any organizational objects like User Id or Position, if you are using user ID as recipient then you can check the mail notification in R/3 inbox transaction SBWP.

Regards

Pavan

Message was edited by: Pavan Bhamidipati