Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mail adaptor throws error

prasad_ulagappan2
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

My scenario is file to mail.

Adaptor Monitor of Mail adaptor throws the follwoing error.

"error occured: [2005-05-05T11:42:54Z] unable to call the mailer; com.sap.aii.messaging.srt.BubbleException: Failed to call the endpoint [null "null"]; nested exception caused by: com.sap.aii.messaging.srt.BubbleException: Unsupported protocol for XMBMailCallerService: http [null "null"]"

What could be the solution for this?

Thanks in Advance,

Prasad U

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

prasad_ulagappan2
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

At last we found how to change the name of the attached file.

If we choose Message Protocol = "XIPayload" and without Mail Package Checked, then the attached file name will the same as that of the subject what we have mentioned in the Mail Attributes. The only restriction here is that we can send only XML file as attachement. Whatever name of the input XML file will be renamed to the subject in the Mail attributes we mentioned.

Hope this will be helpful.

Regards,

Prasad & Shabarish

Shabarish_Nair
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi all,

The issue has now been resolved.

We have a few more queries....

1. How can we attach two (or more) files. (In case of Message protocol=XIALL we do get two attachments but one is system details and the next is the whole file from sender. The system details in the first atachment includes the details of the agreements and determinations).

2. How can we change the type of the attachment? eg. instead of xml or txt can we have an .doc or .csv.

3. How can we give content and attachments in a single go?

and finally

4. How can we change the name of the attachment? ie by default it generates a paylod-xxxxxxxxxxxxx. can we rename it to our requirement?

Regards,

Shabarish & Prasad

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey guys,

I am doing almost the same scenario but I can't see it inthe adapter monitor..Do I have to do some activation in the adapter engine??I am able to select the adapter in the IB .So that means its installed but when I configure it I can't see it inthe adapter monitor...Any ideas..

-Teresa

Shabarish_Nair
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Teresa,

The only thing that we can think of now is whether the adapter (communication channel) has been activated or not. Do chk the status on the same.