cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LSO Learning Portal System Aliases?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

Please tell me which System Aliases are required in Portal System Landscape to Run the Learning Portal.

Regards

Ramji Dubey

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member182426
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Generally we will create below system aliases. And it will be based on system integration and type of applications.

SAP_ECC_HumanResources

SAP_ERP_HumanResources

LSO

SAP_ECC_TrainingManagement

E-Rec.

SAP_ECC_TalentManagement

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have already added these Aliases, all the applications(Like ESS, Erec, LSO Course Administrator) are running only Learning Portal is not running. So can you please tell me which one Alias particular for Learning Portal  i am missing.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ramji,

System object "SAP_R3_E-Learning" is being used for LSO

Can you please check with this System object.?

Regards,

Krunal Patel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Krunal,

Its not working.

Regards

Ramji

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ramji,

Can you please check below config and implementation steps for LSO?

1.) HCM, Learning Solution 02 - Business Functions (SAP Enhancement Package 6 for SAP ERP 6.0) - SAP Lib...

2.)

3).

Please make sure you have not missed any steps as mentioned links.

Regards,

Krunal Patel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Krunal,

All the steps are done and it was running. But inadvertently system landscape was deleted.

Due to which all the applications were not running, after that i set up new system landscape in portal and all the applications are running now except Learning Portal, so i am asking for Sytem Alias for Learning Portal.

former_member182426
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
I have already added these Aliases, all the applications(Like ESS, Erec, LSO Course Administrator) are running only Learning Portal is not running.

Your able to view all learning services  of LSO course admin? only learning portal means which services?

Place the service links and it's screen shots.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shankar,

Thanks. I have solved myself.

Steffi_Warnecke
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello ,

please share how you have solved it and close this discussion correctly. For more information read the blog .

Regards,

Steffi.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can you please share how did you resolved this issue?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Basically, the system alias provides the link between ecc system and corresponding I-View.

So system alias should be same as 'System' mentioned in I-View properties.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Basically, the system alias provides the link between ecc system and corresponding I-View.

So system alias should be same as 'System' mentioned in I-View properties.