cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LSMW - Sales Order creation using IDoc

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I'm receiving a file containing different category of products and need to create a sales order (using IDoc or BAPI) per category. The input file contains UPC code, I use a SELECT statement to check the category and append the UPC code to the specific internal table .(one internal table per category). The issue I have is to do loop in all internal table and then to create a sales order. I have some difficulties to update item segment. Only one UPC is populated to the required segment. Please let me know if this could be done using LSMW.

Thanks ! Thanks ! Thanks ! Thanks !

Mehdi

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

You have not specified the difficulty. Based on this we can focus some solution.

Mahendra

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can use program RVINVB10 ( Direct Input ) to create Sales Order , Before you run this program you will have to create a file with data in specific format.

Read the documenatation of the program.

LSMw can help in formatting the data but beetr write your own progarm to format data and then run above program as LSMW has limitations and I am not sure what type of file you are getting. In you custom program you will have more control.

Cheers.