No partner exists with name ", type"

Any ideas

mike

Message was edited by: mic jones

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

sergey_korolev
Active Contributor

You have to define default IDoc port partner type and partner number. It can be done by clicking Settings-> Idoc Inbound Processing from the main menu of LSMW. After defining port, pratner type and partner just enter first step of the project - Maintain Object Attributes and save them, the appropriate partner agreement should be created automatically. Hope this helps.

former_member212650
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks

What is port, partner type and partner jargon mean?

I gather partner type is GP - Business Partner. I have no idea what port and partner mean - should I?

mike

thomas_jung
Developer Advocate
Developer Advocate
0 Kudos

Port means an IDoc Port. These can be setup in Transaction WE21. Partner means an IDoc Partner Profile. This is setup in WE20. Or you can reach these settings from the LSMW main screen. Choose Settings->IDoc Inbound Processing. Not only do you create ports and partner profiles, but you choose which ones you want linked to your LSMW Project.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have exactly the same problem. I have used LSMW before, but not with IDocs. So this is new to me. If you resolve your problem, please send me the solution to milkas@cg.yu

I have done WE21 and WE20, but I still get the same message. I guess I did not set all the parameters regarding IDoc properly.

Regards,

Jasna

Answers (0)