cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LOOP UNTIL

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends..

In my workflow iam using loop until statment..

i already declared two element FRGGR,FRGSX referred by structure EKKO.

Now iam using the both statments in my loop until condition.

i gave some values for those elements.But iam executing the workflow it will stoped in loop until statment.. i think condition was failed... in loop until statment

i didnt give EKKO it automatically take that value or we need to rpresent structure..

Because the loop until statment is not working fine..so only problem occur so how can i handle the errors..

Thanks

Gowrishankar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

martin_nooteboom
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Gowrishankar,

Could you give a bit more information to give some insight on your problem.

You have two container elements referencing to the fields in the structure EKKO? Do you fill these container elements in the workflow? What does your condition in the loop look like? What happens when the workflow comes at the loop? Does it continue, or loop back, or give an error? If it gives an error, which error?

Regards,

Martin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi mArtin thanks for your reply..

My exact problem is..

When iam creating PO.Purchasing group,release strategy along with some other info is stored in EKKO table.

My requirment is i need to send a mail to one person..when the FRGGR and FRGSX field in EKKO having some values...

for that purpose i add one loop untim statment in workflow just before PO Release step. Iam giving the sonditonal value in LOOP UNTIL condition.

but when iam creating PO. the workflow was triggered but it struct in LOOP UNTIL step i think condition ic failed.. or loop value was not increased.. so how can i handle this issue..

Thanks

GOwrishankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

are you using the Attribute of Buisness Object BUS2012. You should use this in your Workflow Template. Also check your Loop Until step it might be wrong.

<b>Reward points if useful</b>

martin_nooteboom
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Gowrishankar,

Like Arghadip said you should use the corresponding attributes of BUS2012 in your loop condition. As the workflow gets stuck at the loop condition (it doesn't loop or continue?) I think there is an error in the condition. You should find an error in the workflow log.

But what you build with this is basically a wait step for the two fields to get populated, right?

Regards,

Martin